Founded in 1979, Les Grands Chais de France has become one of the top French wholesale wine and spirits merchants in the world. As the leading private wine producer, with own properties in different regions in France and Germany, it can rely on its 2200 employees and 25 companies all around the world specialised in wines and spirits. Our aim is to become the benchmark when it comes to quality for our customers.
More company information on: www.gcfplanet.com and www.groupegcf.com.
For this job on the Belgian market, we are currently looking for a dynamic, hands-on and non-9 to 5 mentality On Trade Account Manager. For this sales driven job we expect from our new colleague to be a real team-player with a great sense of initiative, self starting capacity and pro-activity.
You will report to the (On Trade) Key Account Manager Belgium, strengthening the position of GCF as full service provider for wine shops and reaching a higher market share of GCF wines and spirits on the Belgian market.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sales in the wine market.
- Knowledge of and/or network in the Belgian market of wine shops.
- Knowledge of wine and the national and international wine market.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- An analytical mind combined with a hands-on approach with customer focus.
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good time management & project management skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Be responsible for your sales in the wine shops in Belgium.
- Discover trends and needs in the wine and spirits category to generate new business.
- Support sales at wine shops & fairs by doing tastings.
- Work on projects, in cooperation with the (On Trade) Key Account Manager, to ensure the continued progress.
- Prepare periodic meetings, follow up/work out agreements, prepare category analyses to find sales opportunity and develop tailor made in- store promotions in cooperation with the (On Trade) Key Account Manager and marketing department.
We offer for this FULL-TIME job :
- Being on the road visiting customers (+/- 85 % of your time) and working from home office.
- To work in a growing and ambitious international company.
- Working in a small team with a lot of possibilities to develop yourself.
- International working area including periodic visits to our companies in France.
- A competitive salary, in accordance to your skills and experience.
- A wide range of social benefits.
- Company car, telephone, Ipad and laptop.
Please send your cv to Insight Hr Executive Search:
Mobile: 0475 56 63 27
Mobile: 0476 276 012